What's New in
BackOffice Associates® Solutions 7.0.1
This topic contains:
Use the Agent Interface to Configure the Migration Dashboard
The Migration dashboard, visible in the IGC, provides visibility into progress and status associated with enterprise Data Migration efforts by giving you access to the most important migration project metrics.
Using this dashboard you can:
- Understand the current status of migration waves
- Identify any waves that are running behind schedule
- Ascertain go-live readiness for a wave
Before waves, milestones and threshold data can display on the Migration dashboard, each must be configured in the DSP. Refer to Configure the Migration Dashboard for more information.
NOTE: You need an additional license to access the Agent Interface and the Migration dashboard. Contact your BOA Sales contact for more information. If you do not have contact information, then submit a request in the Product Support site.
Data Stewardship Platform (DSP®)
The help now has an enhanced feedback section at the bottom of every page, where users can indicate whether a page's content was helpful. The Documentation team uses this feedback to monitor and improve the quality of the help.
The Online Help now features video use cases for the following topics:
- DSP Navigation
- DSP Page Layout
- DSP Navigation Shortcuts in the Accessibility Features topic
- Online Help Basic Navigation
- Data Type Conversion in the Set Up Connection Types topic
- Using the Technical Help Page
- Automate documentation
Fixed an issue that caused an error to display when a user clicked the Drop and Build Data Construction Table and Page icon on the Target Sources page’s Vertical View. [DSP70-395]
- Users used to be able to run Finish Packages even when the package generated without a WHERE clause, which resulted in a full target system table refresh. With this release, the DSP prevents Finish Packages from running if they generate without a WHERE clause to prevent the full target system table refresh. [DSP70-141]
- An issue occurred on the Request Roles page where the Finish button was behaving incorrectly. When a user clicked the Finish button to finish the role, the button became disabled, then enabled again, even though rules registered to the Finish event were still executing. The user could then click the Finish button a second time, executing the rules again, which would result in errors in the data and posting errors. With this fix, once the Finish button has been clicked once, it is either disabled or overlaid with a spinning icon that indicates current foreground processing. [DSP70-144]
An error occurred in dspMonitor, on the Workflow Parameters tab of the Parameters page, where the Registered Sign was displayed incorrectly as a unicode fallback value in the Email Attachment Body text. With this fix, the Registered Sign displays correctly. [DSP70-398]
Data Stewardship Platform (DSP)®
The following related issues were resolved involving the reliability of the DSP site after an extended idle period. The problems found were related to the erroneous generation of records in the LogEntry and Setting tables for background events and multiple licensing concurrency errors being unhandled. [DSP70-154, 155, 156, and 157]
An issue occurred in CTS where unresolved aliases that existed in SQL Objects were causing builds to fail. With this fix, CTS packages are created for the SQL objects ignoring unresolved aliases and the builds complete successfully. [DSP70-374]
An issue occurred where the Common Service page Data Services Status produced failures due to a RunID that could not be found as a Job in Data Services. With this fix, the Common Service page Data Services Status no longer produces these failures if there is a RunID referenced in DSP that does not exist in Data Services. [DSP70-281]
WARNING: Customizations made to any component of the delivered BackOffice Associates® Solutions will be overwritten in the next upgrade. To preserve customizations, make a copy of the customizations prior to applying any upgrade.
A customization is a change to the underlying source code, which differs from configuration – normal setup of the software, such as setting up workflows and defining parameters via the configuration pages.
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 7.0
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.7.1
- BackOffice Associates Solutions 6.7
- BackOffice Associates Solutions 6.6.4
- BackOffice Associates Solutions 6.6.3
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.6.2
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.6.1
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.6
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.5.6
NOTE: 6.5.4 and 6.5.5 versions of BackOffice Associates® Solutions were not released. The immediately prior release to 6.5.6 was version 6.5.3.
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.5.3
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.5.2
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.5.1
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.5
NOTE: A 6.4 version of BackOffice Associates® Solutions was not released. The immediately prior release to 6.5 was version 6.3.1.
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.3.1
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.3
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.2
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.1
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.0.3
- BackOffice Associates® Solutions 6.0.2
- DSP®-dspMigrate™ 6.0.1
Help Build Date:February 04, 2022 05:05:51 PM