Configure SLA settings at the Business Process Scenario Role Level
A Designer can configure SLA settings at the Business Process Scenario Role level. The SLA settings are inherited from the settings at the scenario > role level, but can be configured for the business process scenario > role combination. Refer to Setting up SLA notifications in dspConduct™ for more information about the prerequisites for setting up SLAs and how the SLAs work at the various levels for dspConduct™ elements.
NOTE: When a role is imported from IGC™ and the SLA fields are blank in dspConduct™, the values entered in IGC™ are used at the scenario role level and the business process scenario role level. If the fields already contain values in dspConduct™, the SLA values are not updated at these levels. At the role level, the SLA values are updated when a role is imported from IGC™ with SLA data whether the fields have values in dspConduct™ or not.
dspConduct™ default Calendar’s Work Days, Work Hours, and Exceptions are used in the calculations of these due dates. Refer to Use a Calendar for more information on configuring dspConduct™ default calendar.
To configure SLA settings:
- Select dspConduct > Design in the Navigation pane; the Category page displays.
- Click the Business Processes icon for a category.
- Click the Scenarios icon.
- Click Roles SLA.
- Enter the number of days to execute all of the tasks in this business process > scenario > role combination in the Work Days field.
- Enter the number of hours to execute all of the tasks in this business process > scenario > role combination in the Work Hours field.
- Enter the number of minutes to execute all of the tasks in this business process > scenario > role combination in the Work Minutes field.
- Click Save.