A System Administrator can disable logging for specific pages if the data on these pages is not related to personal data or does not need to be tracked.
To disable logging by page:
- Select Admin > Configuration > Parameters on the Navigation pane.
- Click the Logging Options tab.
- Click the Enable Logging By Page icon.
- Select a page or multiple pages.
- Click the Disable Page icon.
NOTE: To enable logging on a page that has had logging disabled, click the Enable Page icon.
NOTE: The daily log also tracks when logging is enabled or disabled for a page and by whom.