NOTE: When making a chart page, DSP® assumes the very first column in the view is the category and the second column in the view is the value and automatically defines the column properties. It is best practice to have the first column be the category and the second column be the value. Any other columns for binding or description, display or ordering can then be added.
To register the chart in DSP®:
- Click the Change Settings icon on the Site toolbar while on any page.
- Select Add Page, the Pages page displays in a new window.
- Enter a description of the chart in the DESCRIPTION field.
Select Chart from the PAGE TYPE list box.
NOTE: It is not necessary to select a table when adding a Chart Page Type.
- Click the Save button; the Vertical View displays.
- Select the name of the view created in SQL from the Report View list box.
- Select the type of chart from the Chart Type list box.
NOTE: The page needs to be registered to the Configuration Menu so it can be accessed in the WebApp.
- Click the Menu Name link in the Horizontal Menu ID.
- Click Add.
- Enter a number in the PRIORITY field.
- Select the chart page from the Link To Page ID list box.
- Click Save.