Configure Sampling Methods
Transform is delivered with several methods to audit data.
These sampling methods are used on Target audit reports to select random rows for the users to verify data. This process allows rows from very large Targets to be selected at ra
Sampling methods delivered with the platform cannot be edited, but a sampling method can be added. To modify a Sampling Method, delete the record and add a new one.
To add a sampling method in Transform:
- Select Configuration > Setup > Sampling Methods (Setup) in the Navigation pane.
- Enter a name in the DESCRIPTION field.
- Verify the ACTIVE check box is checked.
- Click Save.
- Click the TOGGLE ACTIVE button to enable/disable the sample.
- Click the Sample Size icon to view specific sample methods for the designated ranges.