Configure Import / Export Types
A Source can be imported into a Transform object’s database, which can then be used as the Source table.
Target exports are the last sets of rules to move the Target data to a location so that it can be staged for export to an ERP system using a load tool.
NOTE: Though the installed settings can be edited, they cannot be deleted.
To add an Import/Export Type in Transform:
- Select Configuration > Setup > Import / Export Types (Setup) from the Navigation pane.
- Enter a name in the TYPE field to uniquely identify the Import or Export type.
- Enter a brief description in the DESCRIPTION field.
- Click the IMPORT check box to mark the resource as an import.
- Click the EXPORT check box to mark the resource as an export.
- Click the DATA SOURCE ID REQ check box if a data source is required for the import or export.
- Click Save.