The DSP assists clients with regulatory and corporate compliance by:
- Restricting access to personal data (any data that can be used to identify a person), handled through DSP security and through purging data after a retention date has passed. Purging data is configured in Common and Collect.
- Tracking and logging user access to this data throughout the product, which is configured in System Administration.
Additionally a Common Administrator can:
- Add custom data classifications and information types as needed
- Update Retention Expiration Warning Period
- Update the Retention Expiration Email