A Designer can view a diagram of the current configuration of a business process including roles and tasks for the associated scenarios, and any scenario and role dependencies.
Click the Expand All icon to expand all the nodes in the diagram. Click the Collapse All icon to collapse the diagram to the business process node.
Hover over a node for a design element to view the following information:
- Business Process: Name, Description, Status
- Scenario: Type, Status, Name, Description with relevant dependencies with conditions as they relate to the Business Process
- Roles: Type, Name Description, Dependencies as they are relevant within the scenario and existing Conditions
- Tasks: Name, Type, ReadOnly flag setting.
To view the visualization: :
- Select dspConduct > Design in the Navigation pane.
- Click the Business Processes icon for the category.
- Click the Business Process Visualization icon.