Register Workflow Views
The workflow views must be created and registered in System Administration before being added to the workflow summary.
- From the Workflow Message Summary page’s Horizontal View, click Views for the workflow name.
Click Add on the Page toolbar.
- Enter a sort order in the PRIORITY field to control the order in which the view is run, if more than one view is registered for a single workflow message.
- Select a data source from the DATA SOURCE ID list box that indicates where the workflow views are stored.
- Select a view from the VIEW NAME list box.
- Click Save on the Page toolbar.
- Click the Vertical View icon to further configure the view registration.
Click Edit on the Page toolbar.
- Enter a title for the summary information that will appear in the workflow for this view in the Title field.
- Enter a sort order used to sort the data in the workflow in the Order BY field.
- Click Save.
Continue with Process Workflow.