- Programmatically — Use the process provided in the DSP®.
- Manually — Locate the package on the source web server and move it to the correct folder on the target web server. Then, import the package through the DSP®. Refer to Import Archive on the Target Instance for detailed information.
To export an archive to the target instance:
- Select CTS > Archives in the Navigation pane.
- Click Export for archive to move the file to a designated instance.
- Click Edit.
- Select an instance from the Target Instance list box.
- Click Save.
- Click Export; a confirmation message displays.
- Click Ok.
Continue with Import Archive to the Target Instance.