Create DBMoto® Source Connections
If using DBMoto® and downloading (replicating) data from a database other than Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or IMB DB2 LUW (where connections are created automatically), create a DBMoto® source connection.
To create a DBMoto® source connection:
- Check that the database is supported by contacting the DBMoto® support team at http://support.boaweb.com.
- Launch DBMoto®.
- In the Metadata Explorer, expand the DBMoto_Client.metadata.
- Right-click Sources and select Add New Connection.
In the Source Connection wizard, set values that match the connection specified in Collect on the Target Sources page.
- Complete the wizard and check that the connection has been created in the Metadata Explorer.
- Create additional connections as needed.
For additional help with DBMoto®, click F1 from within DBMoto®.