A Designer has the ability to copy a business process for the purpose of modifying the newly created business process for use with content data.
When a business process is copied, all data elements as well as relationships (scenarios within the business process and scenario role SLA’s) existing at the business process level are copied.
A business process can be copied whether it is active or not.
To copy a business process:
- Select dspConduct > Design in the Navigation pane.
- Click the Business Processes icon for a category.
- Click Vertical View for a business process.
- Click the Copy Options tab.
- Enter a name in the New Name field.
- Enter a description in the New Description field.
- Click Save.
- Click the Copy icon; a confirmation message displays.
- Click OK.
NOTE: The new business process displays on the Business Process page.