Before moving items between instances, the source and target instances must be indicated in the DSP®. The DSP is delivered with DEV, PROD and QA instances set up. If using one of these instance names, only the website address needs to be updated.
To set up instances:
- Log in to the DSP source instance.
- Select Admin > Configuration > Setup > Instances in the Navigation pane.
- Click Add.
- Enter a user-friendly name of the instance, for example, STG, in the INSTANCE field.
- Enter a brief description of the instance, for example, Staging, in the DESCRIPTION field.
Enter the URL to the instance in the WEB SITE ADDRESS field.
NOTE: The website address must contain a fully qualified address, for example, an address that contains "http://" or "https://".
- Click Save.
- Repeat all steps for the target instance.