When an anonymous user clicks a workflow link in an email, that user is logged in to the DSP® without having to enter a user name and password.
To configure a user account to use Anonymous authentication:
- Click Admin > Configuration > Parameters in the Navigation pane.
- Click the Security Settings tab.
- Click the Support Anonymous check box to enable it.
- Select Admin > Security > Users in the Navigation pane.
Click Edit for a user.
- Click the ANONYMOUS check box to enable it.
- Click Save.